Tony and I are tossing around the idea of opening a pantyhose community site ala MySpace/Facebook. This site would allow users to:
- Create customized personal pages.
- Post pictures and videos to your personal galleries and albums.
- Send private messages to other members.
- Advertise via classified ads.
- Create groups and fan clubs.
- All of this also comes with privacy controls so you can share your information with the world, only other members, or only friends you allow.
The site we are creating is a very feature rich piece of software but we don’t want to waste time on something that the community doesn’t want.
So we decided to ask our readers what they think. Should we open a pantyhose fetish community website?
Just answer the poll question below and let us know what you think. This poll will only be open for the next two weeks so vote now.
Should I open a pantyhose community site (ala MySpace/Facebook)?
- Yes, I would love that! (90%, 90 Votes)
- No, who needs another social media site. (10%, 10 Votes)
Total Voters: 100